MAR | 30 | 2020
Psalm 130:1–6: "Wait for the Lord"
Chapel Ministry Update @ 12:30 p.m.
High School Bible Study @ 4:00 p.m. on Zoom. Text Andrew or check email if you don't have the code.
Ladies' Bible Study @ 6:30 p.m. on Zoom. Check email or contact Margaret Hibbeler for the code.
MAR | 29 | 2020
Our Sunday Worship and Bible class are both streaming and on demand this weekend.
Click to join us. Participate LIVE or watch when it's more convenient for you.
The bulletin is available here.
Bible study will continue the discussion of Romans, beginning where we left off last week (Chapter 10). Click here to download the handout and discussion guide.
MAR | 29 | 2020
This weekend's Sunday School Lesson is "A Tree View" from Luke 19:1–10. The Bible truth this week is that "The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." Please see below for this week's leader and student resources:
The 5th and 6th Grade lesson is an introduction to what it means to be a Christian and different denominations. Click here to open a Google slides presentation to work through as a family!
MAR | 28 | 2020
Ephesians 5:15–16 "The Well of Time"
Please plan to join us on Sunday for Worship at 8:00 a.m. and Bible Study at 9:30 a.m. via Livestream. Recordings of these services will also be available On Demand to watch at a later date.
MAR | 27 | 2020
Click on the pictures to link to these resources to strengthen your faith today:
Morning Devotion with Pastor James
Psalm 119:105 "A Light in the Darkness"
Noon Prayer with Vicar Mason
Middle School Bible Study on Zoom at 4:00 p.m.
Check Remind or email for the code. Text Mason if you can't find it.
Lutheran Hour has shared a list of resources that may be helpful during this time we aren't able to meet (and beyond!).
- YouTube Channel: "What Jesus Says About ..."
- Delivers exactly what it promises: videos which dive into what Jesus says about a variety of topics. The latest is on the coronavirus and disease.
- This site has great video content. At THRED, we believe your perspective and your experiences are valid and important. We believe we can learn things through dialogue with each other that we can't learn any other way. And we believe the hardest topics should be talked about more, not less.
- The Lutheran Hour Daily Devotions
- Radio Broadcast of The Lutheran Hour
- 91.9 FM on Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
- 850 AM on Sundays at 5:00 p.m.
- The Lutheran Hour App
- An updated mobile app is now available for the world's longest-running Christian outreach radio program!
- Play or download the audio, or read the text, of the program's current sermon.
- Search and play a sermon from The Lutheran Hour archive.
- Save your favorite sermons for easy access.
- Share sermons with your friends and family directly from the app!
- Free courses and other resources designed to strengthen your faith
MAR | 26 | 2020
Click here to watch last night's Family Room Worship. You all are a blessing!
Children's Worship Bulletins has put together a packet of free resource — puzzles, Bible activities, and worship bulletins — to help parents and churches best serve children in these anxious times. Please click here
to view these resources. May your family be strengthened and blessed as we walk together as His children.
MAR | 26 | 2020
Click here to watch Pastor James's Daily Devotion "What Are You Wearing?" on Paul's words in Colossians 3.
Click here to watch Pastor Mark's Facebook Live Bible Study on Balaam and Balak (Numbers 22-24) this morning at 11:00.
Join our staff today here
at NOON for a brief service of prayer.
Make plans to join us online tomorrow for the Middle School Youth Bible Study (Zoom) tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. and this Sunday at 8:00 a.m. for Worship and 9:30 a.m. for Bible study (Chapel Livestream
MAR | 25 | 2020
Devotional thought for the morning...
Sleeping with Frogs
“Then Pharaoh called Moses and Aaron and said, ‘Plead with the Lord to take away the frogs from me and from my people, and I will let the people go to sacrifice to the Lord.’ Moses said to Pharaoh, ‘Be pleased to command me when I am to plead for you and for your servants and for your people, that the frogs be cut off fro you and your houses and be left only in the Nile.’ And he said, ‘Tomorrow.’”
- Exodus 8:8–9
Noon Prayer Meeting
Join us on Facebook and YouTube LIVE for Scripture reading and Prayer requests.
Family Room Devotion
Join us via Zoom at 5:30 p.m. for Worship and Prayer geared toward families with young children.
We gather as a congregation at 7:00 p.m. through our Chapel Livestream.
Continue to check our website and Facebook page for updates!