"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105).
"The hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of the darkness and put on the armor of light" (Romans 13:11–12).
We are blessed with many opportunities to gather together around the Word of God. Contact the Office for more information about any of these!
1) Bible Study — Sunday at 9:30 a.m. on Chapel Livestream
Seeing Christ in the Text
2) Summer Family Sunday School
Materials and videos provided weekly on website
3) Bible Study — Thursday at 11:00 a.m. on Facebook and YouTube LIVE
4) Connections — Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. on Zoom
5) Youth Ministry — Monday at 4:00 p.m. on Zoom
Faith That Sees Through the Culture
6) Men's Bible Study — 2nd & 4th Saturday at 7:30 a.m. (beginning June 27)
Stuff They Didn't Teach Me in Sunday School
7) Women's Bible Study — Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. and at 6:30 p.m. (beginning June 30)
Mealtimes with the Master - a recording of the lecture will be available for those registered
8) Morning Devotions — Monday–Friday
Various Scripture passages — Subscribe to Chapel's YouTube channel