"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105).
"The hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of the darkness and put on the armor of light" (Romans 13:11–12).
We are blessed with many opportunities to gather together around the Word of God. Contact the Office for more information about any of these!
1) Bible Study — Sunday at 9:30 a.m. on Chapel Livestream then OnDemand
Seeing Christ in the Text
2) Summer Family Sunday School
Materials and videos provided weekly on website
3) Bible Study — (Begins again Sept. 10) Thursday at 11:00 a.m. on Facebook and YouTube LIVE
4) Connections — Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. on Zoom
5) Men's Bible Study — 2nd & 4th Saturday at 7:30 a.m. at Chapel
Stuff They Didn't Teach Me in Sunday School
6) Women's Bible Study — Monday at 6:30 p.m. and Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. (begins Sept. 14/15)
Exodus and Galatians: Israel from Prosperity to Oppression
7) Morning Devotions — Monday–Friday
Various Scripture passages — Subscribe to Chapel's YouTube channel